Friday, November 18, 2016

Ice Cream Man Power Pop and More Radio Show #164



#164

The Smiths - London (Louder Than Bombs LP)
The Kinks - Til The End Of The Day (The Kink Konterversey LP)
The Only Ones - Strange Mouth (Why Don't You Kill Yourself LP)
RPMs - I Think It's Stupid (Single)
The Contrast - Wireless Days (Wireless Days LP)
The Vapors - Johnny's In Love Again (Magnets LP)
Gang Of Four - I Found That Essence Rare (Entertainment LP)
The Wonderstuff - Blah Blah Lah Di Da (Suspended By Stars LP)
The Ravines - Tambareen (Everythings Fine LP)
Teenage Fanclub - Radio (Grand Prix LP)
The Anderson Council - Strict Time (Beyond Belief, a tribute to Elvis Costello LP)
Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart (Argybargy LP)
The Stone Roses - Elephant Stone (The Stone Roses LP)
The Clash - I'm So Bored With The USA (The Clash LP)
Art Brut - Slap Dash For No Cash (Art Brut Vs Satan LP)
XTC - Respectable Street (Black Sea Bonus Tracks LP)
RPM's - I Don't Like It (Single)
The Who - A Legal Matter (My Generation LP)
The Candyskins - Tired Of Being Happy (Fun? LP)
Fountains Of Wayne - Better Things (This is Where I belong, the songs of Ray Davies and The Kinks LP)



No comments:

Post a Comment